Apply now at Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for assistant cadre posts.
- HP Jobs: HRTC Shimla is hiring engineering degree holders, application submission date extended
- AIIMS Rishikesh is looking for MBBS degree holders: Hiring on for Junior Resident post, interview on November 16
- Tamil Nadu PSC is hiring for Superintendent, Collector posts! Apply before December 8, earn upto Rs 39100
- ECIL Recruitment 2017 Apply now for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant posts: Apply Now
- GPSC hiring for Horticulture Officer vacancies: Apply before November 21
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to apply for assistant cadre posts.
All the interested candidates are requested to apply through a prescribed format latest by November 28.
Total posts: 610
Name of the post:
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent in the aggregate from a recognized university/institute with knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognised university or should be matriculate (class 10) pass from a recognised state board or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification at rbi.org.in
Candidate should be between 20 and 28 years as on November 7, 2016. However, applicants from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
All the candidate will be selected on the basis of preliminary test followed by main examination.
Candidates need to check the official notification.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website, rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant’
- Further, “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab
- Click to submit