- AIIMS Rishikesh is looking for MBBS degree holders: Hiring on for Junior Resident post, interview on November 16
- AAI is hiring: Apply for 682 Apprentice posts
- MCGM invites job application for Aaya and Hamal
- Join Indian Navy: NAIC scheme recruitment notification released, apply soon!
The Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla has released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview for the position of Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II) on contract basis.
Total posts: 44
Name of the posts:
Junior Technical Officer(Foreman Grade-II)
- Mechanical/Automobile Engineering: 31
- Electronic and Communication: 5
- Civil Engineering: 8
The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a Bachelor’s degree/diploma, from the institute/university duly recognised by the government of HP, in the mechanical/automobile engineering/computer science engineering/MCA/ electronic engineering/civil engineering field.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 45 years and must be minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.