Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released the official notification for its entrance examination for the academic session 2018-2019.
The exams will be held on December 27, December 28, December 29 and December 30.
According to the official notification, the admission procedure is online and the intake for various MPhil/PhD programmes of the university has been calculated as per the UGC Regulations, 2016.
- Registrations open: September 15
- Last date to apply: October 13 till 11:59 pm
- Date of entrance exams: December 27, December 28, December 29 and December 30
- Declaration of written exam for BA Hons, second year MSc in SCMM and SCIS, MA (Foreign language), MPhil/PhD, PhD, PGDE, MTech, MPH, COP, ADOP (Mass media): February 21 (Tentative), 2018
- Viva-Voce of the candidates selected on the basis of written test: March 20, 2018
- Publication of merit list for admission to various programmes of study
- Where viva-voce is not prescribed BA (Hons) First year, MCA, MA (except foreign languages) and MSc (Except MSc, SCMM and SCIS): March 25, 2018
- Where viva-voce is prescribed BA (Hons) Second year, MA (Foreign languages), MSc in SCMM and SCIS, PhD, MPhil/PhD, MTech, MPH, COP, DOP and ADOP (Mass Media), PGDE: April 15, 2018
- Registration of candidates selected for admission:
- BA (Hons) First year, BA (Hons) Second year and part time, COP, DOP and ADOP (Mass Media): July 23, 2018 and July 24, 2018
- MA, MSc and MCA: July 25, 2018 and July 26, 2018
- MPhil/PhD, PhD, MTech, MPH, PGDE: July 27, 2018 and July 28, 2018
- Last date for payment of fee: July 28, 2018
- Registration of waiting list (all programmes): July 30, 2018 to July 31, 2018
- Deadline for admission/registration: August 14, 2018